The 2014 Islamic Development Bank (IDB) scholarships is now open for application. Scholarship is offered in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology, Medical Sciences, Statistics, Demography, Econometrics and Operational Research and other related fields. The students of IDB member country are eligible to apply. The deadline for scholarship application is 31st January 2014.
- Applicants must be citizen of IDB member country example, Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Palestine, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Togo, Uganda and Yemen
- Applicant must not be over 30 years.
- Be a graduate in science/technology with a grade above Good in his/her academic career.
4. Be nominated by an academic research institution of his/her country.
- Be determined to return home at the end of his/her studies.
- Not in receipt of another scholarship.
- Be medically fit and be willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
7. Econometrics must meet the following requirements in addition to the above:
-Be in possession of a B.Sc. degree or its equivalent in statistics or related disciplines.
-Must have a working experience of at least one year as statistician permanently employed by an institution in a member country.
-Be determined to return home at the end of his/her studies.
Field of study
Scholarship is offered in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology, Medical Sciences, Statistics, Demography, Econometrics and Operational Research and other related fields.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship Application Deadline.
The deadline for submission of scholarship application is 31st January 2014.