Griffith University in Australia is offering undergraduate scholarships to international students who intend to study in the university. The scholarship is for science programs and covers only tuition fees which will be paid in two installments – $3500 will be made toward each recipient’s tuition fees at the start of the first two trimesters of the programme totaling $7,000.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA in high school studies.
- Be in a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the university, for entry into a Griffith Sciences degree programme by the scholarship dates.
- Have satisfy appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith Science’s unde requirements.
- Be a commencing student
- Be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
Fields of study
Scholarship will be awarded in the fields of sciences at the undergraduate level.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship covers tuition fees and will be paid in two installments – $3500 will be made toward each recipient’s tuition fees at the start of the first two trimesters of the programme totaling $7,000.
How to apply
To be considered for the Griffith scholarship, applicants will have to apply for admission into the university and then follow the steps below;
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete application form
- Submit application form and attach supporting documentation
If students have already applied to study at Griffith University, email the scholarship application form to the address listed on the application form. If they have not yet applied to study at Griffith, attach the scholarship application form and supporting documentation to your application. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 28th October 2016
Important points to note
- Ensure that you apply for admission to an undergraduate science program in Griffith University before you apply for scholarship.
- This scholarship will only cover tuition fees
- Applications must be submitted by 28th October 2016