Application Deadline: June 9, 2017
In the scholastic year 2017/2018 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers full grants for youthful representatives and government workers to take an interest in the Postgraduate Diploma program International Relations and European Integration occurring at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September 2017 until May 2018.
Instructional class International Relations and European Integration with the estimation of 60 ECTS Credit Points begins on September, 18 2017 and closes on May 31, 2018;
Fruitful understudies will get the ESD Diploma and Academic Record;
Understudies from Estonia and from different nations concentrate together. Dialect of guideline is English;
Speakers originate from Estonia, other European nations, and the United States;
Definite educational programs for 2017/2018 is accessible on ESD site;
The instructional class incorporates three topical modules:
Educational cost Expense;
month to month recompense (450 EUR);
convenience in Tallinn (incl. utilities and web association);
medical coverage in Estonia amid the reviews;
cost of Schengen visa and Estonian living arrangement allow
grant does NOT take care of the expenses of going to and from Tallinn.
The individual applying for the grant:
– originates from a nation qualified for ODA (see http://www.oecd.org/dac/details/daclist.htm)
– is not more seasoned than 35 years (while applying);
– has no less than a BA degree;
– has great charge of English (talking, perusing, composing abilities are required at a cutting edge level);
– is at present utilized by their country’s/domain’s international or common administration and has been working there for no less than one year;
– is exceptionally energetic to find out about worldwide relations and related orders. Need will be given to the competitors emphatically persuaded to proceed with their expert professions inside the administration of their particular nation/domain;
– is persevering, co-agent and prepared for culturally diverse review condition.
The candidate ought to exhibit:
– ESD application frame (downloadable HERE);
– CV in English;
– Motivation letter (1 page/300-400 words, clarifying the purposes behind applying, past experience and how the reviews will profit the understudy’s future advancement);
– duplicates of college transcript in (informal) English interpretation, i.e. confirmation of advanced education and scholarly record;
– duplicate of (global) identification;
– 1 passport sized photograph (to be added to the application structure);
– scholastic paper (1,300-1,500 words with references) to be composed on one of the themes beneath:
1. My three dreams on future US international approach
2. Europe after Brexit
3. Another worldwide settlement for the Middle East
4. Quo vadis Eastern Partnership?
– Application records can be submitted from April 14, 2017 by utilizing Online Scholarship Application System.
– Application must achieve ESD by June 9, 2017 at the most recent. Skype meetings will be led with shortlisted applicants.
– All hopefuls will be educated by email about their enrolment status at the most recent on June 19, 2017.
– Selected members are relied upon to land in Tallinn on September 16-17, 2017.
– For further inquiries please contact Kristiina-Maria Ploom [email protected]
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) 2017/2018 Scholarships