Engineering continues to be a popular option among students as indicated by the rising number of candidates who appear for engineering entrance exams. The course itself can offer a variety of specialties. Many high school students wonder whether they should study engineering at undergraduate level, however, weighing the pros and cons upon completion of the programme.
At a time of increasing opportunities afforded by technology and social progress, as well as recognition of the challenges the world is facing, Engineers are expected to respond with innovative solutions that are increasingly international and multidisciplinary.
The University of Warwick invites undergraduate international students who intend to study engineering to apply for the 2017/18 academic session. The university of Warwick, is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
The scholarships are open to students who have confirmed the School of Engineering University of Warwick as their firm/first choice and will commence studies in 2017. If you do not yet hold an offer, you can apply via UCAS.
- The scholarships are open to students who are classified as Overseas students for the admissions process
- The scholarships cannot be held at the same time with Women in Engineering or Warwick Merit Scholarships
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Program: Each scholarship consists of £4,000 financial assistance
Duration of Program:
How to Apply: To apply for a Warwick Engineering International Scholarship, answer the following in no more than 500 words:
As part of the next generation of engineers, choose one global challenge and suggest some innovative ways in which you will tackle the problem.
- Interested applicants must have confirmed the School of Engineering University of Warwick as their firm/first choice and will commence studies in 2017. If you do not yet hold an offer, you can apply via the UCAS website.
- Click here to submit your 500 word essay by 19th October 2017
- Make sure you include your UCAS number and name in the file name and include these details again in the body of the essay. The essay should be in pdf format.
- Applications open on Monday 2nd October 2017
- Applications close 19th October 2017
- The scholarships are considered and awarded by the end of February 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Award Provider: University of Warwick