Grant Value: $4,000
Grants Available: 250
Grant Deadline: February 3, 2017
How Do I Apply, and What Are the Deadlines?
Qualified understudies ought to apply in the accompanying way:
1) The understudy must finish and present the ONLINE application. The 2017 Legacy Awards application due date is expected online by 12:00 p.m. (twelve) Central Time on Friday, February 3, 2017.
2) The Elk support’s participation will be confirmed through the BPOE Grand Lodge central command.
3) When an understudy registers to finish the online application, both the candidate and Lodge Secretary will be advised by email.
4) If you have inquiries concerning your online Legacy Awards application, contact the ENF Scholarship Office by means of email at [email protected]
5) Upon receipt of the application, the candidate will get a notice that the application was gotten. Victors will be declared in late April 2017.
6) Note: Because the challenge starts in one Lodge year and the victors are declared in the following, a Legacy Award could go to the youngster or grandchild of a slipped by part. A candidate’s Elk parent or grandparent must be a paid-up part on favorable terms at the season of use, however in the event that the Elk picks not to recharge participation, that choice won’t influence the result of the Legacy Awards challenge.
Who is Eligible?
1) For the 2017 challenge, any youngster or grandchild (or step-kid, step-grandchild, or lawful ward) of a living Elk who joined the request at the very latest April 1, 2014, or a contract individual from a Lodge that was initiated on or after April 1, 2014, is qualified to apply. The Elk should likewise be a paid-up part through March 31, 2017. Incredible grandchildren are not qualified.
2) The candidate must be a secondary school senior.
3) The candidate must apply online as it were. The 2017 Legacy Awards application due date is 11:59 a.m. Focal Time on Friday, February 3, 2017.
4) If the candidate’s parent and grandparent are both Elk individuals, the candidate must apply through the parent’s Elks Lodge.
5) Applicants must take the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) by December 31, 2016.
6) Students may apply for more than one ENF grant; in any case, they may win just a single. In situations where the understudy meets all requirements for more than one, we will grant the grant with the more prominent esteem. Understudies can acknowledge nearby and state grants, which are separate from the honors at the national level.
7) Legacy Awards may just be connected to certify US American schools, schools or colleges. (Note: Applicants from Guam, Panama, Puerto Rico and the Philippines may apply Legacy Awards toward schools, universities or colleges in their particular homes.)
8) If you are chosen as a 2017 Legacy Awards beneficiary, you will be required to perform benefit once every year with an Elks Lodge amid the four years you are getting the grant. Click here for more data about presenting with the Elks.
Go to Scholarship Application
Elks National Foundation Legacy Awards