Start your journey to Turkey by applying for the Cyprus West University in Turkey for the Undergraduate partial international awards for 2020/2021 academic session.
About Cyprus West University
It’s a non-profit university located in Famagusta, Northern Cyprus was established in 2015. The university has 4 faculties, 3 schools, and 18 different undergraduate and associate programs are offered in English and Turkish Languages.
- University or Organization: Cyprus West University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics, and Computer Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a conditional acceptance letter; and
- Be classed as an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission and get your conditional letter. After that, you will be automatically considered for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload the required documents such as Passport or ID, High School Diploma, and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Cyprus West University will provide a 75% tuition fee scholarship to new international students that cover 4 years in the department and 1 year for English school.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020