Curtin University is awarding the Starter Support Scholarships for international students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized university in Australia. The study programme aims to provide financial support for high achieving students who are going to obtain their degree at CU for the academic year 2020/2021.
About Curtin University
Curtin University (formerly known as Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Established in 1966, Curtin University is an innovative, global university established as Australia’s first university of technology. It offers undergraduate degree programs and postgraduate degree programs.
- About the scholarship
- Provider: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework
- Awards: Up to AUD$5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in all courses offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students are studying online, outside of Western Australia for Semester 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After that, candidates must apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, English testing score (if necessary)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful students will receive an award up to AUD$5000per annum for the academic year 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021