The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is awarding full PhD scholarship to international students wishing to study in China. The scholarship will be awarded in the fields of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering and will cover the following expenses; tuition fees, accommodation fees, Insurance, registration fees, monthly living allowance, establishment Stipend. The deadline for scholarship application is 30th April, 2014.
China Scholarship Council(hereinafter referred to as CSC), entrusted by the ministry of Education of China, is responsible for the enrollment and administration of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs. China Three Gorges University is one of the authorized universities to accept the CSC full scholarship students for PhD programs. We welcome all the international students to participate in these programs.
- All applicants must meet the university eligibility criteria.
Fields of study
- PhD program in Civil Engineering
- PhD program in Hydraulic Engineering.
What the scholarship covers
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Registration fees
- Monthly living allowance
- Establishment Stipend
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Contacts the scholarship providerfor more information on how to apply.
- Passport copy ( photo page)
- Academic transcripts
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Completed CSC application form
- Recommendation letters from at least two associate professors
- A study plan or Research Proposal ( Minimum 800 words)
The deadline for scholarship[p application is 30th April