Applications for the Concordia University Scholarships programme for eligible and talented international students to study in Canada is ongoing.
The bursary programme supports undergraduate students who wish to start their education in their respective fields. The grant is provided by the University to help deserving and outstanding candidates financially. The award is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
About Concordia University
Concordia University is a public comprehensive research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was founded in 1974 following the merger of Loyola College and Sir George Williams University, Concordia is one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction. Concordia University offers a wide range of programmes for various levels.
- Place of study: Concordia University- Canada
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee, books and living costs
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants around the world apply for the programme.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete applications form has to be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to their My Concordia student portal. Applicants must complete Nomination Form
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this application will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfilment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English Language Requirement of the University.
Concordia University provides support to all international undergraduate students who have shown academic brilliance, community guidance and motivation to better the global community. This program will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021