Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation offers coca-cola scholarship for high school seniors in the USA. Scholarship is offered for those students who are planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution and carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school. Students who meet the eligibility requirements may apply each year for one of 250 four-year scholarships. These are achievement-based scholarships.
What are the study subjects?
The scholarship is provided to study any courses offered by the university.
At what course level?
The scholarship is offered for High School Seniors.
Who is the scholarship provider?
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Where can scholarship be taken?
How can I apply?
The application is currently open. Application deadline is October 31.
- Awards 50 four-year $20,000 scholarships and 200 four-year $10,000 scholarships for use at accredited colleges and universities within the US.
- Rewards leadership and excellence as exemplified through academic achievement and extracurricular activities, including commitment to community service.
- Applications must be submitted by October 31 of the senior year to qualify.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the US.
- US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
- Seniors anticipating completetion of a high school diploma during the academic year in which application is made.
- Seniors planning to pursue a degree at an accredited US postsecondary institution.
- Seniors carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
APPLICANTS MAY NOT BE:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca Cola bottling companies, The Coca Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
What is the mode of application?
The mode of applying is online.
Click here for more information on how to apply