Central European University is accepting applications for the Master’s Distinction international awards in to eligible international students to study in Austria.
The award is poised to assist brilliant students who wish to pursue a master’s degree coursework in Austria. The programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
About Central European University
Central European University (CEU) is a private research university in Austria. The university is popularly known for fields in social sciences and humanities. Established in 1991, the University of Central Europe is now considered as one of the world’s largest, densely international universities offering programs in graduate and undergraduate levels in thirteen majors.
Name of University: Central European University
Department: Not available
Course Level: Masters
Award: 750 EUR/month
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
Where to be taken: Austria
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university
How to Apply
- All the interested participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit Academic writing submissions, letters of Recommendation, academic records, and curriculum vitae or resume.
Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Central European University will award 750 EUR/month to the eligible international students to complete their education in Austria.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021