The highly sought-after study-abroad education sees students having lists of countries they would prefer to school in. Amsterdam in Netherlands, obviously, is one of such destinations. Amsterdam is like a heavenly spot for international students.
International students who wish to study in one of the developed cities in Europe, are invited to apply for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS). The Hogeschool van Amsterdam, University of Applied Sciences (HvA), or Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, is a large institute for higher professional education in the Netherlands. The HvA mainly offers Bachelor’s degree programmes, but also has a number of (professional) Master’s degree programmes.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
Eligibility: An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study programme, with a minimum average grade of 7
* Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule:
- Students who are enrolled in the 4-year programme (until class of 2018): 60 credits
- Students who are enrolled in the 3-year accelerated programme: Please check the specific number of credits with the ATS contact person
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The 3000 euro ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
How to Apply: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Award Providers: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)
Application Deadline: 31st December. 2017