Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF) offers Higher Education Scholarship Program for worldwide understudies to think about for Undergraduate (4 years), Masters (2 years) and PhD (4 years) Degrees at famous accomplice colleges in Taiwan 2017.
Application Deadline: For 2017 Scholarship program, the application time frame keeps running from January 1 to March 17, 2017
Offered yearly? Yes
Qualified Countries: The understudies of qualified nations of the district of Asia Pacific, West Asia, Africa (Burkina Faso, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, South Africa, Swaziland), Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe can apply for this grant.
To be taken at (nation): Universities in Taiwan
Acknowledged Subject Areas: For undergrad, bosses and PhD courses offered at any of the partaking University in Taiwan
About Scholarship: International instruction and preparing has for quite some time been one of the TaiwanICDF’s center operations, among numerous others. HR improvement programs assume a fundamental part in helping accomplice nations accomplish economical advancement, and instruction is a significant component for preparing workforces in creating nations.
The TaiwanICDF gives grants to advanced education and has created undergrad, graduate and Ph.D. programs in participation with prestigious accomplice colleges in Taiwan.
The grant beneficiaries gets a full grant, including return airfare, lodging, educational cost and credit charges, protection, course book costs and a month to month allowance.Higher Education Scholarships
Sort: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship
Who is qualified to apply? A candidate must:
– Be a resident of List of Countries Eligible (counting select African nations) for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and fulfill a particular criteria built up by his or her nation or potentially legislature of citizenship.
– Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an abroad comrade understudy.
– Satisfy the affirmation necessities of the accomplice college to which he or she has connected to concentrate under a TaiwanICDF grant.
– Be ready to fulfill all necessities for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this implies the TaiwanICDF has the privilege to repudiate a grant offered if a candidate can’t fulfill the visa prerequisites).
– Upon tolerating a TaiwanICDF grant, not hold whatever other ROC(Taiwan) government-supported grant, (for example, the Taiwan Scholarship) in a similar scholastic year in which the TaiwanICDF grant would be expected to initiate.
– Not make a difference for a further TaiwanICDF grant in unbroken progression — candidates who have officially held a TaiwanICDF grant more likely than not came back to their nation of origin for over one year before re-applying (note: to apply for a 2014 grant, a candidate more likely than not graduated and came back to his or her nation of origin before July 31, 2013).
– Have never had any grant renounced by any ROC (Taiwan)government organization or related establishment, nor been removed from any Taiwanese college.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Grant Benefits and Duration: The TaiwanICDF gives every grant beneficiary a full grant, including return airfare, lodging, educational cost and credit expenses, protection, reading material expenses and a month to month remittance.
Undergrad Program (greatest four years): Each understudy gets NT$12,000 every month (NT$144,000 every year) as a recompense for nourishment and random everyday costs.
Ace’s Program (most extreme two years): Each understudy gets NT$15,000 every month (NT$180,000 every year) as a stipend for sustenance and different everyday costs.
PhD Program (most extreme four years; four-year PhD programs begin from 2012): Each understudies gets NT$17,000 every month (NT$204,000 every year) as a stipend for sustenance and different everyday costs.
The most effective method to Apply: Applicants must finish an online application (found in connection underneath). At that point present a marked, printed duplicate alongside all other application archives to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate (General)/Representative Office/Taiwan Technical Mission or venture agent in their nation.
If you don’t mind take note of that every candidate can apply for one program at any given moment. The candidate likewise needs to present a different program application to his/her picked colleges.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for the Online Application System and more insights about this grant.
Supports: Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF)