The Faculty of Environment, Institute for Transport Studies (ITS) welcomes application from African Students who needs to experience an experts program in the foundation.
This is a half educational cost expense grant every worth £8500. It is given to create chances to understudies of remarkable capacity.
Qualified Field Of Study
– MSc Mathematical Modeling for Transport
– MSc Sustainability in Transport
– MSc Transport Economics
– MSc Transport Planning
– MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
– MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
– Applicants must be African Students.
– Applicants more likely than not finished their Bachelors degree program with a first class or 2nd class upper results.
– Applicants more likely than not connected or applying to University of Leeds.
– Applicants must be naturally financing understudies.
Intrigued candidates ought to download and totally fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
The accompanying records are required for application:
– an announcement of up to 500 words which points of interest how and why a Masters degree from ITS would empower the candidate have any kind of effect to transportation in their nation/locale, and particularly to handle a noteworthy issue or issue;
– confirmation of the candidate’s exceptional capacity, accomplishment and potential;
– a diagram of the candidate’s vocation desires;
– subtle elements of their subsidizing circumstance, including existing assets which are accessible to them, grant applications where the result is known or anticipated, and other financing sources being investigated.
– Provide a supporting proclamation from an official [the grant arbitrator ought to be extra to the scholarly referees].
Finished structures ought to be sent close by obliged record to:
Foundation Of Transport Studies
College Of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT UK
Email: [email protected]
The application due date for this grant program is on 22nd June 2017.
For more data visit the Scholarship Webpage