The 2017/2018 PTDF overseas and local scholarship scheme is now open for application. This scholarship is awarded by PTDF to Nigerian citizens who intend to pursue their Msc and PhD in United Kingdom , Germany, Brazil, France (through Campus France), Top Institutions in the United States of America as well as Federal Universities and Centres of Excellence in Nigeria.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
Applicants for Overseas Scholarship Scheme must be in possession of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)(USA)
- R.E (Graduate Record Examination) (USA)
- GMAT –for Management related courses (USA)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (UK
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience.
- National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; (At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO.
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age.
Scholarships will be offered for admission into the under listed courses (for overseas MSc). Candidates are advised to apply for admission into universities in the UK and France that offer these courses, while applying for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship.
The following documents must be scanned and attached to the online application forms:
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result;
- NYSC discharge certificate;
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results;
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs;
- Local Government Identification Letter;
- Masters’ Degree Certificate (PhD Applicants only); and
- Admission Letter (PhD Applicants).
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here to start your application.
The deadline for scholarship application is 30th November 2016