The UNIL master scholarship is offered by Universite de Lausanne (UNIL) in Lausanne, Switzerland to outstanding international students who intend to pursue a masters degree in the University. Scholarship worth CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July will be given out.
The following requirements must be met if you are applying for this scholarship:
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
Fields of study
The scholarship will cover all master degree programs at Lausanne University, excerpt the following:
- Master of Medicine
- Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, judiciary mention
- Master of Science in Traceology and Crime Analysis
- All the MAS (3rd cycle programmes)
Note that this grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on the Master’s degree and may not be used for Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) or Masters of Advanced studies (MAS). For more on academic programs, please see All Master’s programmes, UNIL programmes taught in English, or Academic calendar.
What the scholarship covers
The Scholarship worth is CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July.
How to apply
Candidates must complete the “UNIL Master’s Grant” form and submit their application within the deadline to Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME) at University of Lausanne. Incomplete applications are not taken into consideration and are returned to the sender. If the application is complete, it will be examined by the Admissions Service to determine whether the candidate can be admitted. In the event of a positive decision, the application is forwarded by the SASME to the UNIL Faculty responsible for the Master’s on which the candidate wishes to be enrolled.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
Applications must be submitted to the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME) before 15 December 2016.
Important points to note
- Universite de Lausanne (UNIL) in Lausanne is one of the top ranked universities in Switzerland
- The UNIL masters grants worth CHF 1,600 per month which will be given out from 15 September to 15 July.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The deadline for submission of application is 15th December 2016