The Duke University fully MasterCard scholarship for students from sub-Saharan Africa is now open for application. This scholarship will be offered to outstanding students who show strong financial needs and a desire to become change agents in Africa. It will cover full tuition fees, living expenses, air fare etc.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements before you apply for this scholarship:
- Applicants must come from a sub-Saharan African country
- Applicants must show strong financial need and commitment to improving the lives of others in their communities.
- Students apply to Duke first, and are then considered for The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program.
Fields of study
The scholarship supports all study programs at Duke University, USA
What the scholarship covers
The MasterCard foundation scholarship is a fully funded scholarship and will cover expenses like tuition fees, living expenses, air fare etc.
How to apply
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for detailed information on how to apply
Applications must be submitted by 1st November, 2016 (early decision deadline); 1st January, 2017 for regular decision deadline.
Important points to note
- The MasterCard foundation scholarship is a fully funded scholarships which is usually awarded to students from sub-saharan Africa.
- Only students who apply for admission into Duke University will be considered for this award.
- Ensure that your application reaches the school before the stipulated deadline