A Kingston University postgraduate scholarship for international students is now open for application. This scholarship targets international students with excellent academic records who intend to pursue their study at Kingston University, United Kingdom. The University offers awards totalling £200,000 every year, with international scholarships each worth £4,000.
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must ensure the met the following requirements:
- Applicant must be international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes).
- Must have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for January 2017 entry.
- Are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Applicants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit.
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking
- what you intend to do after completing the course
What the scholarship covers
Successful applicants will receive £4,000
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applicants must have the following documents ready before they start their online application:
- A copy of your offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
Note that the application procedure for scholarship is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 16th November 2016