The 2016/2017 Total/NNPC Undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian students is now open for application. The Total scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and manpower man power development in Nigeria. Several scholarships will be given out which usually covers all expenses.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants should be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- They should be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of submitting an application.
- Also possess and show proof of having sat for SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
- Candidates with less than 200 score in UTME should not apply really
- Candidates with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent should not apply as well.
- 300 level students and above need are not expected to apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
Fields of study
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Land & Quantity Surveying
- Medical Sciences
What the scholarship covers
The Total/NNPC scholarship is a onetime financial support for the duration of the study program. It usually covers all expenses.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. The following information will be needed during the online application process:
- Personal Information:Input your name, date of birth and permanent home address. Also upload your recent passport photograph as well.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information:Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- You will need to registerhere
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 13th November 2016.