Macquarie University is offering scholarships to outstanding international students who want to pursue their studies at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The school will award partial scholarships amounting to AUD$10,000 to successful applicant.
The Macquarie University Vice Chancellor Scholarship is awarded on a yearly bases to outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. The scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the following conditions must be met;
- Applicant must come from a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicant must have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Must have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Must have started study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Must have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Must have commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Fields of study
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants who intend to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in the following fields;
- Human Science
How to apply
All applicants must complete an online course application form. This online course application will allow you select your course and upload scanned copies of the required credentials. Once the course of study has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
Finally, applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
Click here to contact the scholarship application for more information on how to apply.
|Session||Application Deadline||Outcome Advised|
|Session 1, February||31 January||Every 2-4 weeks|
|Session 2, July||30 June||Every 2-4 weeks|