Macquarie University is awarding undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship to outstanding international students who wish to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It’s a partial scholarship and will only cover part of the tuition fees.
Macquarie University awards a number of scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to study in the University. The scholarship is designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. Scholarship will only be awarded to students based on academic merit.
- Qualified applicants must have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Fields of study
- Human Science
What the scholarship covers
The Macquarie scholarship is a partial scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate study. The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Cick here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadlines for scholarship application are 31 January & 30 June 2016