The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship for international students is now open for application. This scholarship which is awarded by Utrecht University to outstanding students covers expenses such as tuition fees and living expenses. A total of 55 scholarships will be given out this year.
Every year, Utrecht University awards lots of scholarships to assist international students pursue their study in the University. This year, a total of 55 scholarships will be awarded to highly talented and academically sound students who intend to pursue their bachelors or masters degree programs in Utrecht University, Netherlands.
Applicants must endeavor to meet the following requirements before they apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must not have the Dutch or an EU/EEA nationality.
- Must not hold a non-Dutch secondary school diploma.
- Have been admitted to an International Master’s programme within one of the Graduate Schools mentioned above, the Bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Economics or to University College Utrecht.
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s programme) or secondary school diploma (for a Bachelor’s programme), or an equivalent thereof.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa.
Fields of study
- Economics and Business Economics
- Liberal Arts & Sciences at University College Utrecht
Masters programs: All masters programs offered by the following departments,
- Graduate School of Geosciences
- Graduate School of Humanities
- Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance
- Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Graduate School of Natural Sciences
- Graduate School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
What the scholarship covers
The award will cover tuition fees and a 10,000 euro living expenses.
How to apply
It is not possible to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship. The selection committee of the programme will select eligible candidates on the basis of the selection criteria mentioned above. The selected candidates will be offered an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship at the latest in May. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st April or 1st December annually.