Several full tuition fee scholarships are being offered by the University of Hull International Office to outstanding international postgraduate students to widen their intelligence and personal experiences as well as encourage them to achieve more.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The International Office Postgraduate Scholarship is meant for international non EU students applying to enrol for a one year postgraduate program.
It has not been stated how many scholarships will be granted but the scholarship will be awarded for the period of study and no applicant will be awarded a scholarship longer for the duration of study initially registered for.
It is important to note that know no application for a scholarship will be entertained without the university first of all receiving a postgraduate application form. Also no successful applicant should have more than one university award.
FIELD OF STUDY
Scholarships are awarded for available courses at the University of Hull
To be eligible for the scholarship, interested applicants should meet the following requirements
- Applicants or citizens from any country except from countries from the EU are eligible for the program
- Applicants should have or be heading towards obtaining at least a second class upper honours degree
- Should have the following language requirements: IELTS 6.5 (should have no element lower than 6.0 for Law) or an equivalent language qualification which will be recognized by the University of Hull (examples include WAEC; SPM 119; Standard X11).
- Should have submitted a postgraduate application form before going on to complete the scholarship form
- Should have read and have agreed to all the terms and conditions of the scholarship award which is found online when making your application
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who satisfy the university’s general, departmental and programme of study regulations.
- Also to be taken into consideration will be the quality of the personal statement which should be work done by the applicant without any assistance
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are done online. Applicants who are interested in applying for a scholarship should please complete the online application form, telling the International Office at University of Hull why they should be considered.
Also it is important to note applicants must have completed a University postgraduate application form before applying for this scholarship. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
Deadline for application is June 30 2016