The University of Hull International Office is now offering a number of full/free tuition scholarships to outstanding international postgraduate students outside the EU to expan their intellectual and personal abilities and to motivate them towards high achievement.
University of Hull, UK
Deadline: Submit application on or before 30 June 2016
Accepted scholarship level:
Only postgraduate programs taught at the university
Number of scholarships:
Only international students(non EU)
The scholarship provision will cover an accepted scholar’s postgraduate t tuition fees in full. It does however not cover living expenses.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- • Hold, or be working towards, at least an upper second class honours degree.
- • Hold the following language requirements:
- • IELTS 6.5 (with no element lower than 6.0 for Law), or an equivalent language qualification recognised by the University of Hull (such as WAEC; SPM 119; Standard X11).
- • Have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- • Have read, and agreed to, the terms and conditions of the award (found in the application form linked below).
How to apply:
To apply, candidates are required to have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application. If you an applicant’s would like to apply for a scholarship, he is expected to complete the online application form, explaining to the University why he should be considered. Deadline is 30 June 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply