The [email protected] scholarship is awarded to motivated international students who wish to pursue a Master of Science program at the faculty of science at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium. The scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, the insurance and basic health insurance coverage.
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, will be awarding scholarships to international students pursuing a master degree at faculty of science. About 10,000 Euro be awarded to each selected applicant, which will cover the cost of tuition, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage for one year.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before.
- Must have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for.
- Have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD.
- Can prove having had excellent study results during their former training.
- Can prove a very strong knowledge of English.
- Must show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven.
- Must be willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
Fields of study
- Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
• Master of Biology
• Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
• Master of Chemistry
• Master of Geography
• Master of Mathematics
• Master of Physics
• Master of Statistics
• Interuniversity Master of Geology (only students applying for the specialisation Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface processes and Paleoenvironments can apply for the scholarship)
• Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
• Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, the insurance and basic health insurance coverage. About 10,000 Euro be awarded to each selected applicant.
How to apply
Applicants have to apply for the Master programme of their choice through the application form of the KU Leuven. The applicants note in the application form that they want to apply for the [email protected] Scholarship. After having completed the application form of the official KU Leuven application page, applicants register on the website of the scholarship. Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before the 31st of January will be considered for the scholarship. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 31st Jan 2016