The Dutch Ministry of Education is providing the Holland Scholarship to international students outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are interested in enrolling for a bachelor or masters program in Holland.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science along with 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The number of scholarships to be awarded by the sponsor has not being stated but the scholarship will be given to successful applicants in the first year of studies. This is a partial tuition scholarship therefore students will be given 5500 Euros to assist students with their tuition fees.
FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is awarded for several undergraduate and master courses which will be funded by the sponsor
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries except citizens from European Economic Area countries
- You should not be a citizen of a European Economic Area country
- Students should be applying for a bachelor degree program on a full time basis at one of the Dutch higher education institutions taking part in the scholarship program
- Students should be applying for a masters degree program on a full time basis at one of the Dutch higher education institutions taking part in the scholarship program
- Students should ensure they meet the specific requirements of the institutions they have chosen
- Students should not have studied at an education institution in Holland
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in the scholarship should first of all ensure they meet the criteria for application. Application is done online and applicants should go ahead to download the overview of institutions taking part and course available which can be done on the official website of the school.
When you have done this you can then proceed to check if the institution you have chosen takes part in the Holland scholarship and click on the link next to the institution you have chosen.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for applying to the institution you have chosen is either February 1 2016 or May 2016.