The Emile-Boutmy scholarship is offered by Sciences Po to outstanding international students outside of the European Union to pursue Undergraduate or master degree program in France. Scholarship will cover only tuition fees in the range of €3000 to €10,000 depending on study program.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship was created by Sciences Po to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The scholarship will be offered to top students with good academic records whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to apply for this scholarship:
- You are eligible if you are a first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union,and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
You are not eligible if you are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec for master degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates for bachelor degree are eligible
- Dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates to the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Exchange students
What the scholarship covers
Scholarship will cover only tuition fees in the range of €3000 to €10,000 depending on study program and will be awarded in the following order:
For undergraduate program
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
For master Program
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per yearfor the two years of the Masters.
How to apply
Contact the scholarship provider here for detailed information on how to apply
The deadlines for scholarship application are 2nd May, 2016 fo undergraduate programs and 15th January, 2016 for master programs.