The Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation and Total E&P are awarding scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions in the country. Applicant must be certified 100 or 200 level students with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 of 5-point scale.
On yearly bases, Total E&P Nigeria limited and NNPC awards lots of scholarships to outstanding Nigerian students to pursue their study. The aim of the program is to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country, and is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students.
To qualify for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- A certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Must Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Must Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Must Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Must Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
Fields of study
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Land & Quantity Surveying
- Medical Sciences
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Ensure that you have the following documents ready as you will need to upload them during the online application:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.