2015 World Health Organization (WHO) winter internships in Geneva is now open for application. This internship is for students with a minimum age of twenty who have completed three years of full time studies at a university and currently enrolled in an advanced degree program in a graduate school. The duration of the internship is between six to twelve weeks but may be extended to a maximum of twenty four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and your availability.
About WHO internship program
World Health Organization (WHO) as a leader in global health issues is committed to building future leaders in Public health. The internship programs at WHO offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programs of World Health Organization.
- Applicant must be at least twenty years of age as at the time of application.
- Must have completed a three years of full time studies (bachelors level or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution.
- Must be currently enrolled in an advanced degree program in a graduate school at the time of application.
- Must possess first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to technical work of WHO or a degree in a management related or administrative field.
- Must be fluent in the working language of the office of assignment (English or French for WHO headquarters)
How to apply
- You are invited to complete an application for internship. This questionnaire includes providing details about your education and experience. You will be able to indicate the area of work within WHO that you are hoping to intern.
- You will be asked to write about your motivation for applying for a WHO Internship.
- If you are interested in applying for an internship in one of our regional or country offices where a limited number of internships may be available, please contact them directly at the following e-mail addresses:
- WHO Regional Office for Africa: [email protected]
- WHO Regional Office for the Americas: [email protected]
- WHO Regional Office for Europe: [email protected]
- WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean: [email protected]
- WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia: [email protected]
- WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific: [email protected]
Click the link below to fill out the 2015 WHO winter internship program;
Click here to contact WHO, the internship provider for more information on how to apply
The deadline for internship application is 30th September 2015