The 2015/2016 NNPC /ESSO International Postgraduate scholarship is now open for application. This scholarship targets Nigerian graduates who wish to pursue a postgraduate program in the fields of Geosciences Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea Engineering.
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) in partnership with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCO) is awarding postgraduate scholarships to Nigerian students who wish to undertake a full time masters degree program at a reputable foreign University for the 2015/2016 academic session.
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
- Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.
Fields of study
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover expenses such as tuition fees, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Please ensure that have clear scanned copies of the following documents as it will be needed during the online application process;
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Current Curriculum Vitae
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is Friday 9th June 2015