About 50 scholarships will be awarded by Nitori International Scholarship Foundation to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Japanese universities. Scholarship worth ¥110,000 will be given out to successful applicants per month. The deadline for scholarship application is 30th November 2014.
This foundation was established to provide scholarships for international students with firm principles and outstanding academic achievements in spite of having financial difficulty. The goal of the foundation is to contribute to the mutual friendship and cultivate the human resources in all countries of the world.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A person who has the nationality of outside Japan Or “College Student” and “school”, Eligibility of applicants stage: a person who has an address in Japan
- Undergraduate: from April 1, 2015, a person who is enrolled as regular students in the third and fourth years of undergraduate study
- Graduate students: from April 1, 2015, a person who is enrolled as regular students in one-two years of graduate school (master’s degree). 1 – 2 years of “doctoral program”, a person who is enrolled in one-two years of “Master Dr. continuous course” is also possible applicants.
- Is excellent in both academic, person, it is healthy. In addition, is capable enough to be willing transduction by the Japanese,
- Who can contribute to the friendship between the international and international understanding.
- Those born (including 26 years) (including April 2) after April 2, 1988 26-year-old following: undergraduate.
- Those who were born (including 28 years) (including April 2) after April 2, 1986 * 28-year-old following: graduate student
- That you do not double the beneficiaries of other scholarship
Fields of study
Scholarship will be provided for applicants to pursue any undergraduate or postgraduate program in Japanese universities.
What the scholarship covers
The NISF Scholarship is worth ¥ 110,000 per month. (Some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month).
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Contact the scholarship provider here for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 30th November 2014.