The University Commission for Development in Belguim offers 150 CIUF-CUD scholarships for developing Countries. For programmes organized in other languages, candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French. Candidates will be required to commit themselves to studying French in order to able to take in daily life activities in Belgium.
The Belgian higher Education institutes are in charge of preparing Postgraduate programmes( Advanced Masters) and training programmes that are tailored towards young professionals from developing Countries. There are also International Courses and Training Programmes that form part of the global sturdy programmes of the Higher Education Institutions.
- It is open to only applicants from developing Countries.
- Candidates should be working and residing in their Country at the time of application.
- At the start of the programme, candidates for the training programmes should be less than 45 years. Also candidates must be less than 40 for courses.
- Candidates must have a degree that can be compared to a university degree of Belguim. Although there may be exceptions for different programmes.
- Candidates should have two years experience at the end of their studies and three years for those with a post graduate degree.
FIELD OF STURDY
Scholarships are provided in the following fields of Advanced Master in Transportation Management, Advanced Master in acquaculture, Advanced Master in Science and Environmental Management in Developin Countries, Advanced Master in International and Development Economics, Advanced Master in Transfusion Medcine, Advanced Master in Public Health Methodology, Advanced Master in Public Health-Health Policy among others.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for grants from ARES, applicants must not first obtain admission to one of the French-speaking universities of Belguim.
No action will taken on applications that
- Are incomplete
- That arrive late
- That are sent by E-mail or fax
- Applied for more than one programme. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
Application deadline is February 11 2015