WMG of University of Warwick is giving out scholarships to international students to pursue a full time Msc course that will begin in September 2014. Scholars will be selected based on excellent academic track record and a short essay of 400 words maximum, demonstrating to the scholarship committee why he should be considered for the award. The scholarship covers tuition fees only. The scholarship application deadline is 20th May 2014
WMG will be awarding up to £500,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in September 2014. Awards will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400 words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should be considered for the award. This may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. We advise you to concentrate on your achievements as the scholarship committee cannot make a judgment on your financial affairs.
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course starting September 2014.
- Awards are made for study on Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB. students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
- WMG will award scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
What the scholarship covers
Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
Field of study
Scholarships are awarded for studying MSc programmes offered at University of Warwick.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline