The Sheffield Hallam University is awarding Transform Together scholarships to international students to study any undergraduate or postgraduate program in Sheffield Hallam Universiry. This scholarship will include or cover a one- year full tuition waiver for full time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course. The deadline for scholarship application is 31st May 2014.
Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, these exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you. The Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the 2014/15 academic year. All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses are taking part in the programme. Following a competitive process the scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
- Postgraduate applicants: must have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum course entry requirements. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications.
- Undergraduate applicants: must achieve or exceed the entry criteria for the course. ‣ have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be classed as an international student for fees purposes.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips -The panel will be held after the closing date and applicants will be notified approximately one month after this date using the contact details on the course application.
- have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent*;
- Be self-funding your studies.
- Be enrolling on a one year full-time taught postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam starting in the 2014/15 academic year.
What the scholarship covers
This scholarship covers a one- year full tuition waiver for full time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition feee discount for each year of an undergraduate course and other incentives.
Field of study
Scholarship is provided to study any undergraduate or postgraduate program in Sheffield Hallam University, UK
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in September 2014 applications must be submitted by 31st May 2014. Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in January 2015 must be submitted by 1st November 2014