Application is now open for the 2014 Shandong Provincial Government scholarship. This scholarship is open to international students wishing to pursue an undergraduate and language program at Qingdao University, China. The scholarship will cover accommodation fee, tuition fee and fee of Comprehensive Insurance for international students. The deadline for submitting application to the recommended institutes is 30th May 2014 and to the international students office is 13th June 2014.
- Applicants shall be foreigners who are sound and age from 18 to 40.
- Applicants shall be students who will enroll in September, 2014.
- Applicants shall have gotten good marks and not been awarded with other scholarships.
What the scholarship covers
Scholarship is provided to study any undergraduate and language program at Qingdao University.
Field of study
Scholarship is provided to pursue undergraduate and language program at Qingdao University, China
How to apply
Application for this scholarship should be submitted by post. The following documents should be submitted with the application:
1. A copy of the first page of passport.
2. A copy of your visa (For students who have come to China.
4. Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written both in English and Chinese).
5. Certification of your highest academic degree；Original version of transcript；
6. Work certificate if you have work experience.
7. A letter of recommendation from recommending institute．
8. Certificates of honors.
Click here for more information on how to apply
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for submitting application to the recommended institutes is 30th May 2014 and to the international students office is 13th June 2014.