The National Institute of Development Administration is awarding full PhD scholarships in Computer Science and Information Systems in Thailand to international and Thai students to study computer science and information systems in Thailand. This scholarship is funded by the national institute of development.
- Ø Applicants should have excellent academic records and good proficiency in English. Major in Information Systems: Students hold degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Management or related fields from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
- Ø Applicants who graduated from abroad must provide a letter of accreditation for the received degrees that is issued by Commission on Higher Education.
- Ø Qualifications of Applicants Major in Computer Science: Students hold degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
- Ø For Thai applicants, the letter can be submitted when applying for interview examination. For international applicants, the letter can be submitted after an enrollment to be students in the program.
Field of study
The scholarship is provided to study computer science and information system in Thailand.
Applicants will be selected based on dissertation and coursework as follows:
- Type 1: Dissertation Only: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree with excellent academic records and research background. Considerations will be made upon the applicants’ scholastic records, experiences and dissertation proposals.
- Type 2: Dissertation and Coursework: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree. Considerations will be made upon the applicants’ scholastic records and experiences.
How to apply
The mode of application is by post. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Please contact employer.