Over 150 developing solutions masters scholarships will be given out to students of Africa, India and Commonwealth countries by University of Nottingham, UK. This scholarship is for pursuing Masters degree programme and MRes at University of Nottingham by September 2014. The study subjects are Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science&society, Geography – courses relating to the area of Environment, Science & Society as well as courses that relates to the area of Science and Bussiness.
This scholarship is available for pursuing masters degree program at Nottingham University, UK.
You are qualified to apply for this scholarship, if you :
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have not already studied outside of your home country
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2014
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below
Students of the following countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
Africa, India, Nepal, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Western Samoa.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Note that applicants for competitive International Office scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September or October 2013. Click here for more information on how to apply
Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship application deadline is 25 April 2014. New 2014 scholarships will be open in October.