BI Norwegian Business School is offering Presidential scholarship awards to both Norwegian and International students to study in Norway. Students with top level grades are eligible. This means GPA of A in the ECTS scale or equivalent top level grade in international grade scales. All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship. The deadline for application of scholarship are 15th April 2014 is for Norwegian students and 1st March 2014 for international students.
- Ø Applicants with international bachelor degrees will be ranked according to their national GPA scale. In addition, the national GPA will be transferred and assessed in the ECTS scale.
- Ø Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements. Certified copies of documents of these achievements and a CV must be presented.
- Ø BI aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries or from selected partner schools of BI.
Conditions for second year
- Ø Full study progression (60 ECTS) in the first year.
- Ø Minimum GPA of a “B” in the BI ECTS scale after completion of the first year (60 ECTS).
- The candidates who are awarded the Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assist in recruitment efforts and promote a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the scholarship contract.
What the scholarship covers
For Norwegian recipients, Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme based on the following conditions set above. And for international students, Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and living expenses for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme based on the following conditions set above. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial statement sheet.
Field of study
All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship.
How to apply
The mode of application is electronically. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The application deadlines are 15th April 2014 is for Norwegian students and 1st March 2014 for international students.