The American Advertising Federation Club President Scholarships is now open for application. This scholarship is for students of the USA who live in Florida or the Carribbean to study at the undergraduate and graduate level respectively. Each scholarship is $1000. The deadline for application is 4th March 2014.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be matriculating toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphics arts or other related areas of study
- Must be currently enrolled in and returning to undergraduate or graduate study at a 4th District institution for the fall 2014 semester.
- Must have an overall GPA of at least a 3.0 and a GPA of at least a 3.5 in the major. (GPA: 4 point scale)
- Ø Must live in Florida or the Caribbean.
Field of study
Scholarship is provided in the field of Marketing, advertising, communication, art, public relations and other related fields.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Please make available the following documents:
- Copy of transcripts (unofficial is fine)
- Two (2) letters of support; one from each:
- One page résumé.
- Creative students may submit up to four ads (PDF format).
- Essay: Please answer the following question with a 250 word essay, double spaced, one page: “Is advertising a profession? Why or why not?”
- – a professor
- – an individual outside of the education community, but related to the advertising profession or community service initiative
Click here for more information on how to apply
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for submission of application is by 4th March 2014.