The 2013/2014 Agip Oil Company Scholarship for undergraduate Nigerian 100 level students is now open for application. This scholarship is awarded annually to undergraduate students of 100 level in Nigeria to enable them pursue their study. The deadline for scholarship application is March 10th 2014.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Applicants must be:
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
The following students should not apply for this scholarship:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependents of NAOC
Field of study
Only candidates of Engineering, Geosciences and Geology are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Provide the following documents before you start your online application:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
Click here for more information on how to apply. Note that multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for scholarship application is March 10th 2014.
Aptitude test for this scholarship will be conducted in Port Harcourt, Omoku, Yenegoa, Asaba, Lagos, Owerri and Abuja. Ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification