Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities. Full-time second year (200level) students studying specific courses listed below, in Nigerian Universities, are invited to apply online.
NOTE: THE 2014/2015 CHEVRON NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Eligible Course of Study
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
· Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
· Business Administration/Economics
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering
· Computer Science
· Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· Environmental Studies/Surveying
· Mass Communication/Journalism
· Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
· Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
· Petroleum Engineering
- Please not that only online application will be accepted. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processes.
- All interested students are advised to endeavour to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as demanded at the web site.
- Selected students will be invited for computer administered qualifying tests in selected computer examination centers nationwide.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and sms.
- All applicants are advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms at the web site.
How to Apply for Chevron Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship you must visit the scholarship website and follow the steps below:
- Register to create an account.
- After registering it automatically takes you to the page to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your information click on apply then enter your email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, bank information, other information and upload all required document.
- After you have completed 5th step, click the apply button at the bottom of the page.
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is March 29, 2013.
All applicants that have completed their application for NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship must carry out verification of their application.
Go to Verify on the navigation bar for more on this.