Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2013/2014 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 25 years of age by December 2013.
Course of study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
How to apply
Follow the steps below:
- Click on apply.
- Register to create an account.
- After registering you will automatically be logged into the site to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your application click on apply then enter the email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, academic referee, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the names used in the application corresponds with the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors.
- Where asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph (white background only and not older than three months)
- After filling forms make sure you click the submit application button to apply. You will receive an email and an sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Download your application form and proceed for referee attestation.
Application closes by October 31st 2013.
Clickto start your application