If you are a graduate and want to gain valuable experience networking in inspiring communities of practice and participate in meaningful work for the environment, then WWF graduate internship program is just for you. The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is a leading environmental organisation with a vision to inspire people to live in harmony with nature for the wellbeing of all. So why not avail yourself of this opportunity if you have completed your studies in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences.
WWF graduate internship program is suitable for people who posses the following requirements:
- Completed a degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences. First degree graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academic achievement.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the environment.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- A commitment to career development in the environment sector.
- Exceptional leadership potential.
- South African citizenship
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Kindly follow the instructions below to submit your application:
- To apply for this programme, create or update your online profile, by clicking the “Apply” link below.
2. Review the placement opportunities on the application guidelines and indicate and motivate for your preferred placements.
3. Upload the following documentation to support your application:
– Certified copy of your ID
– Certified copy / copies of your academic transcripts
– An abridged CV (no more than 2 pages)
4. Deadline: 16:00 on Monday 31 October 2016 (No late applications will be accepted.).
Click here to contact the internship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for internship application is October 31st 2016
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476