The University of Technology, Sydney is awarding UTS research scholarships to international students to study Masters by Research and Doctoral programs at UTS which are managed by the Graduate Research School. A total of 60 scholarships will be awarded to qualified students.
Every year, The University off Technology in Sydney awards lots of scholarships to international students to pursue a masters by research and doctoral programs in the university. This year, a total of 60 scholarships will be awarded to quailed students. Please note that the scholarship is not transferable to another institution.
- Applicant must be classified be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Cth)
- Must also purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing (DOHA
- Must be commencing full time enrollment for the first time in a higher degree by research (HDR) at an eligible scholarship provider such as the university.
- Must be enrolled as full time student
- Must be undertaking study in a field identified by the university as one of its area of research concentration.
- Must not have completed a degree at the same or higher level as the proposed candidature.
- Must not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme.
Fields of study
The scholarship is for all masters by research and doctoral programs in the university.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship only covers tuition fees and does not cover other expenses such as cost of standard Overseas Health Cover (OSHC), living allowance, travel, conference attendance, medical costs associated with the issue or renewal of a student visa, thesis expenses, the cost of English language testing, tuition fees for bridging English language courses, or costs associated with study related field trips.
How to apply
You must submit the UTS International Higher Degree Research Application Form for both the degree and scholarship(s) through UTS: International by the advertised deadline. Applicants should ensure that they submit their completed application, including all required supporting documentation, by the relevant application deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 20th August 2015
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476