University of Oulu, Finland is inviting students to apply for their free tuition international master’s degree programs. The school has a number of Master’s degree programs in the fields of Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Vision and Signal Processing, Environmental Engineering, Ecology and Population Genetics, Economic Geology, Education and Globalization, Finance, Financial and Management Accounting, International Business, Learning Education and Technology.
Each Master’s program has its own specific admissions requirements. However, you will need to check your program requirements before you start your application. Here are the general admission requirements:
- Applicants should have obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education. As a rule, the Bachelor’s degree is the lower academic degree. This degree should be equivalent of at least three years of full-time studies (180 ECTS).
- Applicants should prove a high level of proficiency in English language. All program ask the applicant to submit documented evidence of their level of English.
- Applicants should also submit a documentation on their academic excellence, for example in the form of academic recommendation letters
Applicants will have to prove a high level of proficiency in English language. The authenticity of the test results will be automatically checked with the test organizer.
- 20 ECTS credits of studies conducted in English language at a Finnish University or a University of Applied Sciences
- TOEFL PBT – 580 (with a minimum of 5 in the Test of Written English, TWE)
- TOEFL IBT – 92 (with a minimum of 20 in Writing section)
- IELTS – 5 (with a minimum of 5.5 per each section) Academic Module only!
- Pearson Test of English, PTE – 62 (with a minimum of 52 in Writing section) PTE Academic only!
- CPE – Pass level A, B or C
- CAE – Pass level A, B or C
- National Certificate of Language Proficiency – Skill level 5 in the following subtests; reading, writing, listening and speaking
International degree programs in English language
- Biomedical Engineering: Biomechanics and Imaging
- Biomedical Engineering: Signal and Image Processing
Computer Science and Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Economic Geology
- Environmental Engineering
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Business Management
- Product Management
- Software, Systems and Services Development in the Global Environment
- Wireless Communications Engineering
How to apply for admission
The mode of application is online. Please contact University of Oulu here for more information on how to apply.
Application time and deadline
The next available application period is 15th December 2014 to 30th January 2015 and is for studies starting in September 2015. Please note that there is only one application period per year.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476