The University of Oslo, Norway ISS scholarship for international students is now open for application. This scholarship targets outstanding international students from selected countries who intend to pursue an undergraduate or a postgraduate program at the University of Oslo. The ISS scholarship is both partially and fully funded.
The following requirements must be met if you are applying for this scholarship:
- This scholarship targets students from Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America and South America, Caucasus and Balkans, Former Soviet Union states, EU and EEA countries, USA, and Canada.
- Applicant must demonstrate the relevance of his/her academic background to the course he/she is applying for (see course descriptions for more information).
- They must also demonstrate that their professional background is relevant to the course they are applying for.
- Must also show financial need.
- The academic and English proficiency requirements for ISS must also be met.
For external funding applicants
If part of your costs are being covered by a source other than the ISS (your employer, school, a private foundation or company, etc), you may still apply for a partial scholarship from the ISS. Please include this information in your scholarship form.
Fields of study
All Bachelors and Masters level courses offered at the International Summer School by the University of Oslo. See the list of Bachelors and Masters Courses offered at the International Summer School.
What the scholarship covers
The full scholarships may cover basic fee, additional fees, pocket money allowance, and plane ticket to and from Norway, While partial scholarships cover only all or part of the Basic fee and additional fees (if applicable). About 50 full scholarships will be awarded.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applicants are advised to apply online as a scholarship applicant, and remember to complete and upload the ISS scholarship form with your application. You can access the scholarship form from the official scholarship website (link below). If part of your costs are being covered by a source other than the ISS (your employer, school, a private foundation or company, etc), you may still apply for a partial scholarship from the ISS. Please include this information in your scholarship form.
It is important to read the ISS Terms and Conditions and visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship and also to access the application form. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The Application Portal for applying to the 2017 International Summer School opened on 6th September 2016. The application submission deadline date is 1 February of every year. The next deadline to apply for the ISS scholarships is 1 February 2017
Important information to note
- The University of Oslo ISS scholarships are partially and fully funded.
- The scholarship is for undergraduate and masters degree applicants
- The mode of application is online
- Deadline is by 1st February 2017
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476