University of Kent is awarding scholarships to international students who enroll for a masterdegree program in the university. Scholarship will be given to Nationals of any country who pay international tuition fees. The scholarship is valued at £5000 for one year of study offered as a tuition fee waiver.
The University of Kent has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level. Scholarship worth £5000 will be given to qualified applicants from any national.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to apply for this scholarship;
- Applicant must have applied for admission into University of Kent and received an unconditional offer
- An application must have been made for a postgraduate (taught) degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible).
- University of Kent must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
Fields of study
All master taught programs in University of Kent, UK
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship is valued at £5000 for one year offered as a tuition fee waiver.
How to apply
Applicant must first complete the internation scholarship application form that will include an original essay of between 750 to 1,000 wordswhich must answering the questions:
- Why have you chosen your selected postgraduate taught degree programme?
- why have you applied to the University of Kent?
- How do you see your degree at Kent preparing you for your life after graduation?
After you have completed your application form please save this and then submit this via your student . Please note that scholarship will only be awarded based on the information provided on your UCAS form, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
The deadline for scholarship application is 30th May 2015
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476