International students with the desire to study at the The University of Cyprus are advised to begin the application processes.
The University of Cyprus is a public research university established by the Republic of Cyprus in 1989 and admitted its first students in 1992. The vision of the university is tailored towards: the promotion of scholarship and education through teaching and research, and the enhancement of the cultural, social and economic development of Cyprus.
Foreign students have every reason to excel in their various discipline. The University of Cyprus, offer degrees taught in English.
How to apply?
Usually, the mode of admission requires a student to submit the following:
- A scan copy of your diploma (high school or Bachelor’s degree)
- A transcript/record of your previous courses
- A scan of your passport and/or birth certificate
- Your CV
- Testing scores
- Evidence of scholarship or funding
- Letters of recommendation (between 2-3)
- Portfolio and/or writing samples
To apply to study in the Cyprus, you’ll need to provide proof you have a diploma for your English proficiency.
The certificates generally accepted by the universities in Cyprus are:
- CAE or CPE
Tuition and Finance:
The tuition fee in Cyprus is relatively low. However, to study at the University of Cyprus, the deposit of €500 which is paid in advance, is not refundable.
The fees for Master degrees are as follows:
Master Programmes: €5.125 per programme with exceptions to some programmes:
The fees for Master programme (total €5.125 per programme) should be paid as follows:
First semester: €500 upon offered a place in a postgraduate programme.
- €700 prior to registration and €700 before the end of the exams period.
- Second semester: €700 prior to registration and €700 before the end of the exams period.
- Third semester: €700 prior to registration and €1.125 before the end of the exams period.
Fees for Doctoral Degree Students
PhD students holders of master’s degrees: Total fees €4.000.
The University of Cyprus provides on-campus self-catering accommodation to a limited number of students. Information on rents, criteria and application procedures is available through the Housing Office of the Affairs and Student Welfare Service (all registered students may apply for accommodation at the Housing Office)
Students also have other choices to choose from; Private rentals are also available.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476