The Université Paris-Saclay is offering foreign students masters scholarships to study in the university. A total of 190 scholarships will be offered to qualified students in 2015/2016 academic year. The scholarship is worth 10,000 Euro per year and will be awarded for one or two years depending on whether the student enters the 1st or 2nd year of a master’s program (M1 or M2).
For 2015/2016 academic year, Université Paris-Saclay will be awarding lots of scholarships to qualified international students who wish to enroll for master degree program in the university.
In order to apply for the Université Paris-Saclay master scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be a foreign student.
- Must not be more than 30 years as at the time of acceptance.
- Must be a non-French national student.
- Must first apply for a master program at Université Paris-Saclay.
Fields of study
The scholarship applies to all master degree programs in Université Paris-Saclay, France.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover the following expenses;
- Each successful applicant will receive10,000€ per year awarded by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Tips for internships are not covered by this scholarship and and cannot be cumulated with any other scholarship.
- All Scholarship recipients must follow their program (courses and internship) in one of Paris-Saclay University’s establishments. The scholarship will be suspended during the time the student attends courses or performs an internship in another establishment in France or abroad or in a company outside the perimeter of Paris-Saclay.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Students will first need to submit their candidature for a master at Université Paris-Saclay here. They should specify; Bourse Internationale de master Paris-Saclay at the paragraph Grant. Candidates that make the final shortlist will be be directly contacted by the professor in charge of the master. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 17th May 2015. Please note that after the results are announced, the student will have 8 days to confirm acceptance of the scholarship. After this date, it will be assumed that the student refuses the scholarship.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476