Application Deadline: May 10, 2017 at 17:00 (GMT – 4:00)
The U.S. Institute of Peace and His Holiness the Dalai Lama have cooperated to assemble connections between global pioneers and youth peacebuilders. In support of UN Security Council Resolution 2250 on Youth, Peace and Security, this organization will make a space where helpful, intergenerational discussions can happen that start to reduce the partitions isolating the work of youth pioneers and more conventional pioneers.
The program will bring a gathering of 28 youth peacebuilders to Dharamsala for two days of discussion with the Dalai Lama to examine courses in which youths can join forces with global pioneers to fabricate peace. Chosen youths will originate from a portion of the world’s most clash ridden territories.
Criteria to Apply
• Must dwell and work in Tunisia, Sri Lanka, Central African Republic or Syria.
• Must be 18-35 years of age.
• Must have the capacity to peruse, compose and communicate in English.
• Must hold a position of authority in an association that does peacebuilding work.
• Must have a travel permit that is legitimate through May 2018.
Accommodation ought to include:
• A finished application frame through Survey Monkey
• A rundown of three references with contact data messaged to
• A refreshed CV messaged to GenChange@usip.org
• A filtered duplicate of a legitimate visa messaged to GenChange@usip.org
It would be ideal if you present the application utilizing Survey Monkey. Please email all connections in one email to GenChange@usip.org. The email headline ought to peruse: SURNAME, HHDL application. Entries that are fragmented or late won’t be considered.Applications will be acknowledged no later than May 10, 2017 at 17:00 (GMT – 4:00). All request ought to be sent to GenChange@usip.org.
Notices of Application Status
Chosen members will be informed by email by July15, 2017. On the off chance that you are not informed at this point, you have not been chosen.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the U.S. Institute of Peace (USIP) 2017 Youth Exchange